Looking for an online solution for abstract management, peer review, and scheduling for your annual meeting or convention?
All Academic Convention™ provides a comprehensive suite of integrated and flexible convention management services and tools designed specifically to satisfy the most demanding academic conference needs. All Academic's services give you the flexibility to administer your convention program on-line, streamline online submission and review, and provide immediate access to your members 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anywhere in the world.
With over 15 years of convention experience, the All Academic team has the solution for your meeting management needs. Efficient, reliable, time and money-saving tools, tested under the most demanding of circumstances...conventions like yours!
- Adaptable online submission formats provide easy administrative access for abstract management
- Multiple peer review options including, paper evaluation, session evaluation, reviewer scores with averages, standard deviations and the power to rank papers and sessions
- Smart conference scheduling with automatic conflict checking of conference participants including authors, chairs, discussants, session organizers and more
- Online reports builder and generator for statistical and conference data
- Bulk e-mail and message center for communicating with conference participants, reviewers, and administrators
- Online conference program with advanced search features. Search by author, topic, title, abstract and more
- We generate your print program formatted to approximate your existing conference print program
- We work with many organizations like yours. Click here for a select list.
- Contact us today for a free demonstration of our online abstract management software complete with review, scheduling and more!
Introducing Version 4
Click here for information about version 4
35th Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education's online program is now available. Click here to view the program.