The All Academic Convention allows you to define a number of different user levels, and show or hide features from users depending on their defined access level. For example:
- Central Administrators: The primary administrators can oversee and see everything they need across the entire conference.
- Unit Planners: If your conference is divided into multiple units/strands/divisions with distinct administrators, the software can provide distinct sections with separate submission queues, reviewers, etc.
- Reviewers: The software can be configured to show reviewers only the submissions assigned to them, or all submission in a pre-defined queue.
- Submitters: Generally, everyone has access to submit to the conference. However, it is possible to allow certain categories of people to submit specific types of submissions.
- And More: The All Academic Convention software is flexible enough to allow for many custom options too.